Need something fun and spring forward during these weird times? We've got you you covered!
Purchase all the supplies you need to make a beautiful spring wreath for your front door. We will send you the supplies and a link to a tutorial video with owner and instructor, Amber. Complete with a glass of wine from the comfort of your home!
- 1 18" Grapevine Wreath
- 1 Lambs Ear Stem
- 9 Assorted Fern Picks
- 3 White Peony Stems
- 3 White/Green Ranunclus Stems
- Pink Lilac Cuttings (1/2 a stem)
- 3 Pussy-willow Branches
- Instructional Video Link
- Shipping (any where in the Continental United States)
Tools You Need to Complete Project:
- Wire snips (you can purchase here)
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks (here) or glue skillet & glue pellets/sticks (here) My personal preference is the glue skillet, but the glue gun will work just fine!
Buy two kits, and get $10 off your order using promo code: WREATH
(Kits must be shipping to the same address)
Please note that we are taking orders, but kits won't start shipping out until Monday, March 23, 2020. We are working on the video tutorial so you will get that as soon as we start shipping!
Pictured are some wreaths completed by clients with the same supplies.
Thank you for supporting a small business and making something beautiful while you do it!